- Airport use: Open to the public
- Activation date: 11/1942
- Sectional chart: NEW YORK
- Control tower: no
- ARTCC: BOSTON CENTER
- FSS: BURLINGTON FLIGHT SERVICE STATION
- NOTAMs facility: GFL (NOTAM-D service available)
- Attendance: SEPT 6-JUNE 30: 0800-1800, JULY 1-SEP 5: 0700-1900
- Pattern altitude: 1128 ft. MSL
- Wind indicator: lighted
- Segmented circle: yes
- Lights: DUSK-DAWN
- ACTVT HIRL RY 01/19; MIRL RY 12/30; MALSR RY 01; PAPI RY 19, & TWY LGTS - CTAF.
- Beacon: white-green (lighted land airport)
- Fire and rescue: ARFF index A
- Airline operations: PPR 48 HRS FOR ACR OPNS WITH MORE THAN 30 PSGR SEATS CALL AMGR 518-792-5995.
- International operations: customs landing rights airport
Rich Air is the FBO at Floyd Bennett Memorial Airport.
We are a full service FBO, standing by to assist you. Please click on the FBO tab for more information about us and the services we have to offer.
Rich Air is nowon